- Moving and checking kit (no experience required)
- Painting the new metal cage doors
- Moving racking
- Weed whacking at the back of the compound (does anyone have some kit to tackle this?)
- Tidying up
- Counting kit against the audit list
- Remove their boats prior to the 12th
- Unlock their personal padlocks and relock their boats with a club padlock and cable
- Give a copy of their key/combination code to Andy Steel.
Parents are asked to remain locally as children can get cold quickly and need to get off the water. It is difficult for a coach when a youngster has to get off the water to look after them and leave their group on the water as well as being dangerous.
The coach of each individual group has the final say if it is too cold to carry on a session, because if the coach is cold then it is certainly true that most of the group will be cold too.
Thursday night sessions
As the clocks change so do our Thursday night sessions, paddlers start to drop off as the nights start to get cold and miserable. Because of this as the clocks go back on October 29th our last Thursday session will be 26th October. However, if anyone wants any specific coaching this can be arranged but it will be the responsibility of the coach to record the session and take the session fees. We may also, arrange specialist sessions during the winter.
We look forward to seeing you at the sessions and hopefully at the working day.